- 8 cups of milk
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large pot, combine milk, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, salt, lemon zest and beaten eggs.
- Then, bring to a boil to medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Fifteen minutes later, add the lemon juice , bring to a low heat for 1 hour and 45 minutes. "DON'T MOVE".
- Below, you can see, the mixture is so clear and looks like a crater, milk is curdling.
Already here, the mixture takes a dark color because it has more than 1 hour on heat.
Let cool slightly, refrigerate and serve.