- 2 large cans of green or white asparagus tips, drained (I used a 540 grams glass jar of extra thick white asparagus)
- 1 (14 ounces can) sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 package sliced extra large white bread (I use fresh bread made in supermarkets or Chinese type)
- Mayonnaise to spread
- 1 (8 ounce) "cream cheese"
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Remove crusts from bread slices.
- Spread cream cheese in one bread slice and a little mayonnaise to the other slice (it is important not add too much).
- Place some asparagus on the bread slice that has been spreaded with cream cheese, then add two strips of sweet red pepper.
- Place onto one bread slice the other bread slice that has been spreaded with mayonnaise.
- Pour water onto the sandwichs to prevent drying. Cut into pieces.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Linking up with: