- 3 round pre-cooked pizza crusts 11 " x 11 "
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (227 grams-8 ounces) can tomato seasoned sauce
- 6 large chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 7 garlic cloves
- 2 medium onions, chopped (reserve some onion rings for garnish)
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, chopped (reserve some strips for garnish)
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, chopped (reserve some strips for garnish)
- 3 cups wine
- 1 (425 grams-15 ounces) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large bay leaves
- Pizza baking trays
To decorate :
- Oregano to taste
- 3 ounces corn kernels
- Some onion rings to decorate
- Some peppers strips for garnish
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- 4 cooked ham slices, cut into strips
- 1 (8 ounces-226 grams) mixed grated cheese package (I used cheddar and mozzarella)
Bring filtered water to a boil. Turn off the heat, add the whole tomatoes into the boiling water and let stand for 20 minutes. Peel and cut into squares.
Put garlic, oregano, salt and cilantro into a food processor.
Heat a pan, add the oil, then the onions, the remaining coriander leaves, sweet peppers, natural tomatoes, canned tomatoes, spicy sauce, salt and bay leaves and cook over medium-high heat for a half hour. After this time, add the wine and sugar, cook for 30 minutes more or until juices be dry.
Place bread dough on the baking sheet, put some tomato sauce (leaving an inch from the edge ), oregano, the remaining grated mixed cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 ° F for 15 minutes. Serve warm .
Place bread dough on the baking sheet, add some tomato sauce (leaving an inch from the edge), oregano, grated cheese, sliced onion, pepper strips, corn and parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 ° F for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Pizza with Ham, Corn and Chesse
Place bread dough in the baking pan, add enough tomato sauce (leaving an inch from the edge), oregano, grated cheese, ham strips, corn and parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 ° F for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Preparation Time: 1 Hour 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hora 20 minutes
Baking Time: 45 minutes (15 per Pizza)
Number of services: 6-8
Linking up with: Rattlebridge Farms Foodie Friday
Dwellings Amaze me Monday
The Tablescaper Seasonal Sundays
Hope in Every Season Homemaking Party
The Dedicated House Make it Pretty Monday
Rose Chintz Cottage Home Party
Yummy Healthy Easy Link Party
The Pin Junkie Friday Link Party
Diana Rambles Pin Me Party