- 3 sticks of butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups white sugar
- 9 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup chopped walnut
- Salt to taste
- confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Remove from heat, and stir in unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar and flour. Move well. Then, add the eggs, one by one, salt, vanilla and nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- A time after, remove the pan from the oven and cut the dough into squares, sprinkling with confectioners' sugar on top.