- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white vanilla extract
- 2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup "semi-sweet chocolate chips"
- 1-4.75 oz. (134 g. ) package spicy drops
- 1-1.69 g. (47.9 oz.) package m&m chocolates candies
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and white vanilla extract until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then, go slowly adding the flour mixture. Finally, add the "semi-sweet chocolate chips".
- Divide the dough into thirds. Add 2 tablespoons gumdrops to first part, 2 tablespoons m&m chocolates to the second and nothing to third.
- On a cookie sheet, place a spoonful of the mixture and bake at 350 ° F. for 8 minutes. It could be better to place only 10 cookies in the tray and bake 5 times.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Number of servings: 40